dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession

dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession
WHY DESTROY YOURSELF? WHY DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME? THE KEEPERS OF THE HOUSE TREMBLE. DESIRE IS NO LONGER STIRRED. DO NOT CONFORM ANY LONGER TO THE PATTERN OF THIS WORLD.

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Guest Blog - Help Donnie!



Hello everyone. This is not Donnie, your usual blogger, but his best mate, Sebastian. I am not hacking his account. He gave me his password in case I ever needed to continue taking over blogging for him. I feel that this is the right time to do so. I am sure he won’t mind what I have to say. The thing is, I am very worried about him. I found him unconscious at his home address last night, apparently from an overdose. He is not ashamed to say that he has a £500-a-week heroin addiction. He was naked and comatose. I rang an ambulance, obviously, but now he is out again after a night’s observation and back on the shit. He doesn’t care about his blog – or anything else, for that matter – anymore. I am all that he has left. I don’t know what else to do. I know that people who may once have cared for him read this blog, so that’s why I am asking for help here. Please, please, someone help him. I am crying out to anyone from Mental Health services here. I know he has mental health issues. In fact, just last week, he said that he could see and feel spiders crawling all over his skin. He said that an evil invisible man lives in his flat with him; he pushes him into the walls, poisons his food, and suffocates him in his sleep. He said that he sees shape-shifting creatures from the future, prowling the streets. They follow him back into his flat and gather together under his floorboards. This information is alarming, but I urge you not to section him again. He sincerely hates being sectioned. And don’t over-medicate him too – he hates medication almost as much as he hates having his freedom taken away. I don’t know what you can do for him…maybe some counselling or talking therapy, perhaps. The fact is, he is in a real pickle at the moment. I’m running out of options as to how to assist him. I thought posting on here would be a good idea. So, if you know Donnie personally, pleases drop round to his address and see how he is. A friendly face might help motivate him to get off that crap. It’s consuming him at the moment. We’re losing him. He had so much to offer, as well. He could have been anything. Instead he has ended up as a schizo smackhead. It’s so sad. I feel like crying for him. Thank you, anyway. Do whatever you can. At your service, Sebastian.

No comments:

Post a Comment