dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession

dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession
WHY DESTROY YOURSELF? WHY DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME? THE KEEPERS OF THE HOUSE TREMBLE. DESIRE IS NO LONGER STIRRED. DO NOT CONFORM ANY LONGER TO THE PATTERN OF THIS WORLD.

Monday 27 December 2010

DB Tinkerbell Latest


I wish I knows how to record straight into the PC computer, man, or had the means to do it. You get me? That way I would be knockin out way more tunes, I tell ya. Instead, I have to waits until my neighbours have gone out so I can blast my tracks into the microphone. I can’t tell you how much quality you lose recording in this ancient way. It’s criminal. Still, beats recording onto a cassette while another cassette is playing at the same time, to get 2 track songs!

My neighbours are tossers, by the way. They’re new. They have no respect, bruv. Dogs, babies, noise, the lot. Litter, comings and goings, po-lice, you name it and they’re doing it. I’m not concerned about my beltin synth beats disturbing them – I’m more stressed about picking up their commotion on my microphone. Words needed soon. They're taking p*ss.

It’s not an ideal situation. I get told I’m wasting my time unless my material is digitally recorded. I almost agree. But that’s the difference between pro and amateur. Not the passion, or commitment, but a lead, or piece of equipment.

Latest song is a revamp of UN FLOW, which is linked at the bottom. Slightly heavier, faster, you know. It’s far less restrained, with all eggs in the basket. Gung-ho on this one baby. It’s not just about new songs but reworking existing ones too.

I flip the bird because if someone is cheeky enough to point a camera in my face, I’ll point my finger right back at em.

Peace out and chillax. DB

No comments:

Post a Comment