dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession

dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession
WHY DESTROY YOURSELF? WHY DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME? THE KEEPERS OF THE HOUSE TREMBLE. DESIRE IS NO LONGER STIRRED. DO NOT CONFORM ANY LONGER TO THE PATTERN OF THIS WORLD.

Sunday 10 April 2011

Soundbites

‘Writing is not something you go to school to learn, it’s something you drop out of school to do.” Ray Garton

"Tom Lyons is a bacon." Graffiti, meaning Tom Lyons is a copper.

"The slower it takes you to make it the more you learn along the way." Anon

"4 grand mcguskins." My boy Stephen Farnham's way of saying she's had a four thousand pound boob job

“They can suck my d*ck while I’m puking.” Eminem

"I'm suffering from female addiction." Anon

"There was a massive and huge domestic rabbit loose on the pavement today. I actually crossed over to avoid it." Myself

"It's all senseless articulation in a howling void: you see cars and trains, I see shapes and forms." Tommy Lee Jones

"Suffer the pain of discipline today, or suffer the pain of regret tomorrow." Anon
* * *
I must say, this Google blogger is a proper ball-ache. I've never known anything to have such a mind of it's own. I have to alternate between two separate browsers just to do the simplest operation. It's preposterous. The effort and time it takes to publish anything that doesn't look an absolute mess is a joke. If it were up to Google, there would be no colour or line breaks in the text at all, and the pictures would be all over the place. It keeps changing as well, and getting worse. Doing random things I'm not asking of it, for no reason than to do my nut in. Becoming more hassle than it's worth now. No wonder so many other blogs look like a bag of shite. What a load of poppycock. Posting this way feels like doing the washing with a mangle and one arm tied behind my back. You wouldn't believe. Seriously, I'm not sure I can do this much longer. The goal was always a year, and that got done. A few weeks back, it almost got sacked off. Unless someone takes over...(hint-hint)

My pal David Lamont was dead right in saying: "Facebook, Twitter, Blogging...it's all a step too far."

No comments:

Post a Comment