dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession

dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession
WHY DESTROY YOURSELF? WHY DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME? THE KEEPERS OF THE HOUSE TREMBLE. DESIRE IS NO LONGER STIRRED. DO NOT CONFORM ANY LONGER TO THE PATTERN OF THIS WORLD.

Monday 20 May 2013

Don't Ever Call Me Boss Again












It appears Sir Alec is confused. Now that you’ve retired I’m afraid I can call you whatever I want. I think I’ll stick with boss. You’ve made me call it you for the last umpteen years, and I’m used to it, so why change now? The time for giving orders is over. You made your bed now lie in it. Don't be like  P Diddy or Lord Sugar. You can’t just change how people address you.

FERGIE TIME: WADDA GUY: Proof that grey haired OAPs can dominate the national headlines without being sexual predators. Imagine you're the bouncer at the Pearly Gates. Two old folks in tracksuits come up the misty steps. One says he abused twenty prepubescent boys and one says he won twenty league cups. Who you lettin' in, uh?

No comments:

Post a Comment