dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession

dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession
WHY DESTROY YOURSELF? WHY DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME? THE KEEPERS OF THE HOUSE TREMBLE. DESIRE IS NO LONGER STIRRED. DO NOT CONFORM ANY LONGER TO THE PATTERN OF THIS WORLD.

Sunday 26 April 2015

SECTIONED: One Week Diary of a Mental Patient



DAY 3
Couple of good visits this week. You find out who your friends are when you are locked up. The weekends are much quieter on the ward, and Sunday, although being the longest day, is the best day for food (fried brunch and roast dinner). Did my laundry early and hung it in the window to dry before someone bunged it in the drier without asking. Also mastered my first cardio session in two weeks. Tried to have a smoke afterwards but couldn't finish the disgusting thing. No more rollies. Fitness and a bigger lung capacity is much more important. Watched a Louis Theroux documentary about mental health. He always does a good program, he does. It's as if everyone is blind when it comes to being bonkers, however. All I ever hear are the words 'illness' and 'medication'. They're both bullshit. I know the dark dirty truth and that truth is the stonewall reality of mind control weapons being used on the non-consenting public. Whenever I try to enlighten anyone, it comes across as part of my condition. As a delusion. My GP can't even bring himself to say the word 'voices'. He calls them 'thoughts'. They're not f**king thoughts, doc, they are proper audible microwave signals being sent from a third party via clandestine electromagnetic instruments. That's what they bloody well are, mate. All those fancy qualifications and he still doesn't have a jar of glue. Then again, why should he? Only the victims do. The level of ignorance is frightening. I wonder how many more years will pass before the perpetrators’ secrets are exposed. I predict that movies will be made about them in the future. It's an absolutely fascinating science, shame it's used for evildoing. It's just a matter of time. The evidence is all over the net. I was telling a young man about people getting micro-chipped (this chipping practice will be standard procedure for all pet dogs in 2016). He forthright told me that I was talking rubbish, he didn't believe in it. I wouldn't have believed it myself once upon a time. But there are pictures and testimonies online. God help me if I never had the internet for extensive research. Testimonies are all but one strong piece of the evidence puzzle. This here is part of my testimony. Good news: I've packed in the smokes. Good news: I'm writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment