dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession

dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession
WHY DESTROY YOURSELF? WHY DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME? THE KEEPERS OF THE HOUSE TREMBLE. DESIRE IS NO LONGER STIRRED. DO NOT CONFORM ANY LONGER TO THE PATTERN OF THIS WORLD.

Tuesday 28 April 2015

SECTIONED: One Week Diary of a Mental Patient



DAY 5
Every week we have a review. They rarely go well. I left and slammed the door midway through the doctor’s bullshit. He’s obsessed on getting me on injections. Trouble is, I’ve not heard anything good about them. One lad said they did nothing but give him a dead butt cheek for a week. Another said they turned him into Frankenstein’s monster (zombieland). Yet another said they made both his legs shuffle constantly all day, like Elvis. The doc agreed for two hours leave, which never materialised. He strung me along all day. I had two Lorazepam, two Olanzapine, and a zoppie. Five or six smokes too. Plus biscuits. Yesterday we made some cheesecake in a cookery class with some fit bird. It turned out a bit sloppy but tasted great. We used lemon curd and Philadelphia. I’ll get my leave in the morning. Will most probably go home and get them bills paid. (I’ve never been so excited about paying bills.) Maybe I’ll find the time to sink a pint of Guiness as well. One lad tried to string himself up earlier (hang himself). It was all over a cigarette. Ash the snooker cue basher has been discharged. He’ll be back. The ones who need to be here get released, whereas the likes of me (innocent victim, model patient), have to stay. My big mate Ricky the wrestler is cutting himself. Two deep gashes on his wrist and face. I have my best chats with him. We were talking about cars to buy for less than a grand. I was thinking of a cheap n cheerful Ford Focus but he suggested an older model BMW 3-Series. There were flapjacks, pears and cheese on the supper menu today. Did 100 sit-ups on the edge of my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment