dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession

dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession
WHY DESTROY YOURSELF? WHY DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME? THE KEEPERS OF THE HOUSE TREMBLE. DESIRE IS NO LONGER STIRRED. DO NOT CONFORM ANY LONGER TO THE PATTERN OF THIS WORLD.

Wednesday 17 January 2024

Brain Tech

I’ve recently lost 44 days of clean time and I should be gutted, but I’m not. I’ve never picked myself up and bounced back like this so energetically before. Things got real bad with the CEVs (closed eye visuals). They’ve started stabbing me softly in the heart now. They’ve been doing that for just over a year. Characters in my mind’s eye, hurting my physical body, inflicting physical pain. You’d never believe it, would you? But that’s what the brain-techers can do. It doesn’t make any sense almost. How can someone in your mind stab you in your heart?

Most of the time they are just showing off, showing me videos of things I can’t do myself. Am I supposed to feel jealous? Usually my mind is black and blank, especially on a comedown, so when faced with a clear bright video in my mind lit up with clarity like an Avengers action-sequence at x32 speed, I’m bound to feel inferior.

The other night I joined in with one of their videos. It’s taken me all these years to figure out that they are interactive. My chair guy (everyone needs a chair guy), pointed this out to me. You know that person who guides you through the hard times? I call her my Blood Diamond Connect. Because in the movie Blood Diamond (2006), there is a touching scene where they are separated by a continent but connected by a cell phone line.

One thing I did to escape the pinnacle of mental discomfort was to flood my mind with an excessive downpour of golf balls. The bad guys in my head hated every second of it. The golf ball is symbolic to me because it represented my mentor’s business, but it also comes into a religious idea which is too tough to explain. Basically, if Earth was the size of a golf ball then the universe would be the size of the Earth and you could fill the planet up with golf balls. Or something loosely familiar with that idea.

What I’m getting at here so far is the end of brain tech in my life. It feels categorically sumptuous to decree that fact here live on line.

I mentioned rodents the other month. In my comedown they were laying their scent on me. I’ve come to understand that they’re not real and it is just part of my psychosis. It’s all part of a wicked scheming game plan to excommunicate me from my own property and have me out on the street, which won’t work. My home is my home no matter how challenging it gets to remain there. My personal self-sworn ultimatum is: Stay put. First rule of mind control: Don’t bother to run, you’ll just die tired. I’ve had my fair share of illuminati hit men over the years. I even done a song about it.

There’s so much more I want to mention (positive), but I haven’t donned my writing cap today, I feel off at the computer, as if suffering from writer’s block. To sum it up, I’ve found God, and I’ve found love. At the moment, I’m on top of the world.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment