dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession

dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession
WHY DESTROY YOURSELF? WHY DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME? THE KEEPERS OF THE HOUSE TREMBLE. DESIRE IS NO LONGER STIRRED. DO NOT CONFORM ANY LONGER TO THE PATTERN OF THIS WORLD.

Wednesday 12 July 2023

Hate Campaign


 This is for anyone specific who is going through a trial of hatred or smear. First rest assured that you are not alone. I’ve been through it all when it comes to gangstalking. What you need to do is go and see your doctor…

BULLSH*T! Doctor my arse. It’s so infuriating when people say that. I only hope that they don’t know what they are talking about, because if they truly understand and they are still recommending doctors then that would suggest they are quite cruel. This is a real world issue, not a heady one.

I’ll keep it short because I’ve written quite a bit about this going back some years ago. If you are new I’ll save you all of the codswallop about defence against this phenomenon. You can carry a camera around with you at all times if you want – a phone, for example – or you can decide to hold onto your love. Yes, that’s it, the best defence against hate – LOVE.

Sound metaphysical? It worked for me. You need to find something in your life worth loving and simply love the ass off it. It’ll get you through. I’m sure you already have that. If you’re struggling, rewind time back to a place when there was love in your life, and seize it again to cherish and keep. The bible says HOLD FAST TO WHICH IS GOOD. And you’ll always have God. If you do have God, then you’ll almost certainly, in my opinion, have love elsewhere in your life also.

If you have no love and no God, then I’m half-inclined not to believe you. Perhaps you could love yourself a lot more. I’m sure you’re a decent person or this nightmare wouldn’t be happening. Hey, why don’t you even extend some love this way? I love you. I love the way you handle your drama. I love the way you always get through it. I love the way you never lash out or respond. You’re just like the way I was with them. Total ignorance. Apart from the one time I broke and ended up in police custody. Wouldn’t be the first time…

I know you’re like a burning gas canister which wants to explode. I know all those insane emotions. I’ve been there. Maybe we’ll talk later some more about it. I don’t find it depressing anymore, being followed by a group of plebs; rather, I find connecting with you more liberating than I could have imagined. Somebody did this for me: A nice little word of advice in the face of evil oppression. It worked a treat. I’m trying to repay the favour, but I’m finding it hard.

Just never lose your love, and that’s it.

And here’s the wonderful part – you can’t. No powers in all creation can come between it. They conned me for seven weeks that I’d thrown my love away, but it was just another blag by them. That’s all they do – lie. It was a terrible time of my life. Now I have it back and it’s the most valuable commodity in the universe. This knowledge should be a state secret.

Leave it there for now. Have a great day or evening or night or whatever x.

No comments:

Post a Comment