dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession

dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession
WHY DESTROY YOURSELF? WHY DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME? THE KEEPERS OF THE HOUSE TREMBLE. DESIRE IS NO LONGER STIRRED. DO NOT CONFORM ANY LONGER TO THE PATTERN OF THIS WORLD.

Monday 19 July 2010

Gorilla Hand

This isn't mine, but I'll be painting it if the artist doesn't claim it within the next couple of weeks. Look at that hair! C'mon, give a geezer props for his first attempt at anything ceramic! I was well impressed, I tell thee! This is someone's first ever attempt at pottery, and that hair is realistic bruv! He used a tool I have never seen before or since, like a mini hand-held extruder, and the pressure he used to squeeze those thin strains of clay through it was mighty intense. I had a go myself and sacked it off because my palms were burning and aching. He was only a slight guy but his determination to make fine hairs for his gorilla hand was much higher than my resistance to pain at the time. Good on him, well done, but he better come back soon, or else

this gorilla hand is gettin' claimed, painted black, with big PINK fingernails!

No comments:

Post a Comment