dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession

dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession
WHY DESTROY YOURSELF? WHY DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME? THE KEEPERS OF THE HOUSE TREMBLE. DESIRE IS NO LONGER STIRRED. DO NOT CONFORM ANY LONGER TO THE PATTERN OF THIS WORLD.

Monday 12 July 2010

Kiln

GO EASY......please!
No explosions
No shoddy finishes
No unwelcome surprises

It's squeaky bum time......big time

Can't blame you though you're just a cooker on steroids it's those stupid glazes which resemble a box of chocolates from Forrest Gump because you never know what you're gunna get I mean the best glazes in the world which always come out like you want them to come out see I'm being nice I believe in you come on fellas don't let me down now I put enough frickin' coats on perhaps maybe too many freakin' coats trying to be on the safe side but probably screwing it right up I mean getting it exactly right yeah can't wait to see how my perfect glazes turned out you guys are the business I'm'a write a letter to BOTZ and tell'em they're great!

No comments:

Post a Comment