dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession

dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession
WHY DESTROY YOURSELF? WHY DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME? THE KEEPERS OF THE HOUSE TREMBLE. DESIRE IS NO LONGER STIRRED. DO NOT CONFORM ANY LONGER TO THE PATTERN OF THIS WORLD.

Saturday 9 December 2023

Chicken Vindaloo


This white void today is looking like it is going to win. There’s nothing to report apart from a movie and a curry last night. I was around the town yesterday frequenting several of the local boozers and I thought I might check HMV out for the newest Spiderman flick, No Way Home, starring Benedict ‘Cucumber Patch’ as Dr. Strange. While I was there it occurred to me that I didn’t finish watching the final season of Westworld, starring Evan Rachael Wood. I got into that during the Covid lockdown (cowboys and robots), so I decided to buy the fourth season. That should keep me busy at home, as I don’t have an aerial to watch terrestrial television. I haven’t watched normal telly for about two years now, since I sensed God telling me to dispose of all my belongings. I smashed my TV up with a lump hammer and dumped it out near the local sheds. The one I have now is a donation from Care UK. It’s only about twenty inches. I’ve just been watching the Liverpool game in the pub on a docking screen and you can really sense the difference. Are you lucky enough to have a big telly in a comfortable living room? How big is your telly? Is it a measure of success, do you think?

The Spiderman made no sense anyway. I enjoyed several cans of Karpackie with it. Karpackie is a super strength lager which is quite hard to find. The effect is different from any other booze I have ever tried. It makes me feel a bit ‘smacked up’, as if there are opiates in it. After that I went for my curry. My local boozer, after changing hands every other year it seems, is now an Indian restaurant. It was my first time in there and it was jam packed. I ordered a Chicken Vindaloo, pilau rice, peshwari naan bread, and a pint of £5 Cobra beer. The meal was sizeable but far too hot. I was instantly regretting not going for the madras. I needed another pint of Cobra to cool my gob down. Anyway, just as the meal was done, I felt the overwhelming urge to throw up. I hastily left my money on the table and dashed outside to vomit all over the hallowed church grounds nearby. That’s three continuous nights on the trot I’ve vomited my grub up at night. The night before it was a mixed grill and a turkey dinner, both bought in the pub. I’ve a serious problem with my throat but I don’t have time for doctors and hospitals. I had a scan for my parasite when I first got it four or five years ago and they didn’t even let me know the results, so I’ve lost faith in the authorities. But this vomiting lark is a problem. It’s too painful not to be, I don’t know what to do. I don’t think alcohol and cigarettes are helping. This wasn’t happening when I was vaping and drinking Kefir. Kefir is a healthy yogurt-based drink which is good for the gut. It makes the mind feel fresh when consumed. I don’t know, I might have to get back into the rosy-cheeked pink mode of living again. Wish me luck that I can do this again one day. Thanks for now and take care of yourself x

No comments:

Post a Comment