Hi there, welcome to my honey pot. I hope you are interested in what resides here. I’d be delighted if you arrived here with purpose, actively seeking my material, rather than end up hanging around here by accident. However you found this, it’s most pleasantly pleasing to me if you stick around a while. There’s a Chaos Chronicles sidebar on the web version so you can discover my long history of creative expression utilizing the word which so far is over a decade and a half strong. In the past are also a lot of JPEGS nicked from the net. I liked a visual picture to compliment the written article. I do wonder though if the artists favour their work being highlighted on someone else’s site. I doubt they mind, but I’ve stopped it just in case they do. Now and again, if I see a memorable pik, I’ll swap it over to here.
What kind of art work are you into? I wouldn’t mind viewing angels fighting demons, or robots dancing with dinosaurs. I couldn’t dream of sketching anything like that. The best I can do is a copycat tracing of a female movie star holding a gun.
_______________________
I’m in fantastic adoration of the idea that you are viewing this sweet spot on your mobile, commuting to work, or resting peacefully on a recliner at home. I’m new to global readership so please forgive the way I address you, if I come across as a bit of nobhead. It’s nice not to be alone, and to be in contact with readers I wholeheartedly respect, no matter what race or creed you may happen to be.
For years I’ve been penning novels and discarding them unread into drawers. They remain unpublished and dog-eared in scrap piles. I have written manuscripts and bound printed rewrites. I own a sackful of chapbooks with illustrated covers which I sometimes hawk in the city sat on a bench with a camping table in front of me. One demented Ghana dude tried to buy from me with those Connect 4 plastic tokens. He thought my artistic signature was Hebrew.
_______________________
I’ve
lost so much in my life, it’s hard to believe, I hold fast to this blog with
everything. I fear the day when gremlins and glitches hack it and erase my
testimony. Hopefully I’ll encounter nothing but a mass heart attack and it will
remain here to be read by my nieces and nephew in the future, who want to know
more about their estranged uncle. I must be honest, I find it hard working out
where to start when it comes to blogs. That’s why the latest post has to be a
good offering. If anything happens to me, I have not stopped blogging and left
you in the dark, I’m simply brown bread (dead), or hospitalized.
Even when I forfeit God’s grace and relapse into vice, I am still able to come
here however lowly and face the music. Sorry, I f**ked up, I might say. Please
forgive me.
_______________________________
Painted Jezebels with rocket knockers are planning my ruin. Knowing my stupid reasoning skills, I might choose their delights any day of the week. In actual fact, my dealer has just rang me a moment ago. I have several XXX movies I have not thrown away, loitering in my DVD collection. I’m doing really well at the moment, but I am a flawed human being with weaknesses like anybody else. I have a penchant for the flesh, I am surrounded in town by stunningly looking women, the idea of erotic escapism is prevalent in my mindset. My fetishes are multitude, my addictions are poly, my cash flow is able, my wanting is almost irrefutable. I’m denying myself sexual pleasure in order to be a better man, a more righteous man, a man who doesn’t seek cheap thrills to temporarily distract himself from reality.
(š„š„š„š„š„š„š„)
I'm off to drink bargain lager and go shopping now. With luck I'm not walking into a relapse. I thought I was over it all but you never know. The disease of addiction is cunning, baffling and insidious. I heard of a 25 year relapse and following suicide recently. It's scary shit, man. We walk over our kids for a bag of white. We empty their piggy banks for a dig of brown. Nothing Else Matters With Us. If we can afford it, we need our fix.
My mind has been wandering around so much lately, I've been thinking of the wonderful and positive things I can be or achieve. Not by earning a crust or saving the whale, but by being successful mentally and having no woes or worries. They do say that it's all in the mind. Mood is so important, you can have a Bentley on the drive but if you're too depressed to drive it then what use is it. You could have a suitcase full of cash, but no idea how to spend it. If you are relatively happy in your own mind, then what bother can the world throw at you?
APPROX WORD COUNT: 850
No comments:
Post a Comment