dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession

dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession
WHY DESTROY YOURSELF? WHY DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME? THE KEEPERS OF THE HOUSE TREMBLE. DESIRE IS NO LONGER STIRRED. DO NOT CONFORM ANY LONGER TO THE PATTERN OF THIS WORLD.

Monday, 21 September 2026

Thoughts On Exposure

I’ve been thinking about naming a few unsavoury dudes here at the sweet spot, and immortalising their unlawful identities for ever. I’ve never name-dropped in all my years of abuse, because I think the authorities are the ones doing this to me, but I might take a chance and perform my share of exposure. I’m surprised the authorities tolerate this website. I’ve been advised to let God expose the guilty parties, as cosmic karma has a habit of getting around to everybody in due time. Keep my nose out of it.

How would I like it, if someone slandered me? Believe me, that already happens a lot. This would not be slander, it would be truth. What would it achieve though, if I were honest here? Probably nothing. I ought to write a letter to the police instead. The only difference is, you won’t ask me about my medication. The police will. And you just might trust my judgment and actually believe what I’m telling you. The police won’t.

If they were honourable thieves, I would not grass them up. But they are torturers who are obsessed with my finger motions; something to do with nervous energy in the hands exhibiting fear emotion. They drool over me masturbating (who in the world watches someone masturbate for a living?), waiting for sacred fluids which never arrive, and slobber over my brain patterns in my place of work, when I am doing something that they are incapable of – interacting with fellow human beings without the hindrance of an infantile power exchange at hand.

They simply will not and cannot leave me alone. They pretend this method of annoyance is done to lower my mood, to keep me down in the doldrums, but really they are explicitly bored with their own miserable existence and need the company of someone who makes them laugh, which I do a lot, because I am quite often laughing a lot, and certainly not bored of my own existence.

I have access to photographs online for a couple of them. I never can quite be sure just who in fact is reading this. The first thing I do in lucid dreams during periods of astral projection is share this blog address. I know that’s la-la land stuff, but I must have faith that someone out there might be able to help. Even if it’s just understanding where I’m coming from. Because trust me, around these manors, nobody believes a word out of my mouth.

That’s why they had me misdiagnosed with mental illness, to tarnish my testimony. Have you forgotten to take your meds?

One of my harassers is a celebrity. That mugshot shouldn’t be hard to attain. I recall a fellow patient told me that a footballer was targeting him. Bollocks, I thought, what would a footballer see in you? But you never know. The television is common in a lot of paranoid delusions victims have. They hear voices from the telly, receive messages from the telly…the modern day celebrity can win the hearts and minds of any of us ordinary folk any day of the week. They’re a force to be reckoned with. And not any old Tom, Dick or Harry can make it on the box. You have to pledge your allegiance to a Royal cabal first, don’t you? And spill the claret of innocence.

Another one of the fools is an ex-teacher cum author. Mugshot no problem. Considering we were once very close, and I attended one of her signings in Waterstones recently, she might find my claims bizarre if it isn’t really her.

Then who the hell else is it? I think I’ll take the risk and point fingers. If it’s a Chinese terrorist or Russian spy assuming her I.D, then I’ll explain that to her in due time. But it looks and sounds like her.

What, you’ve been cloned? Forget about my insinuation then. I’ll delete the post.

It would mean a lot to me if you took my word for it. I don’t care if they never meet justice, it’s hard enough for them to have to watch me make a joke out of them over and over on a daily basis. But if I started to share the details of my story and an engaging audience was actually interested…that’s a lot more than spilling names to a doctor who’ll only up my tablets.

Visit me soon and we’ll have a chinwag about it.

“They twitch among the brambles.”


No comments:

Post a Comment