I just nearly popped into the ‘loop shop’ to peruse some not-so quality adult content DVDs. I haven’t even got a television. I’m drawn there like a dog to vomit/fly to turd/moth to light.
The loop shop is the sex boutique shop. I call it the loop shop because no matter how many years go by I constantly find myself in there eventually now and again. My deceased granddad frowns every time I enter. It’s not enough to put me off.
It was curiosity that killed the cat.
I thought I’d drop by here before I make my decision. But what choice do we actually have? We already know what we are going to do. There goes the illusion of free will.
I might be asking for a particular actress, if the ‘wall of filth’ isn’t up to scratch. I know she’ll satisfy me with her ample bosom. The only thing is, she might take three working days to arrive. And she’ll be with Pee-wee Herman, instead of Mr Big Buck. Can’t have it all can we? I’ll have to cope. What substances are assisting us?
Have you heard the state of me? I’m in for a penny/in for a pound already. This is before I’ve stepped near the place. Let me assure you, once I vacate the premises, there’ll be multiple females and possibly a male stuck in my head. They’ll want purchasing. But like I said, I haven’t even got a TV. But people have promised me one, in exchange for small donations. Flatscreens.
Hurry up and deliver, I need it for porn. Not to mention a DVD player. Do they still sell those? Probably not. So I’m stuck then, aren’t I? I can’t believe I’m spouting off about porn again, do I ever not, it’s been over one and a half years, I should opt to choose building on that.
But I’m horny. I’m lonely. I’m bored.
Please accept my apologies for not being interesting. I’m having a bad day like most days.
No comments:
Post a Comment