dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession

dark am i, yet lovely, a lily among thorns, majestic as stars in procession
WHY DESTROY YOURSELF? WHY DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME? THE KEEPERS OF THE HOUSE TREMBLE. DESIRE IS NO LONGER STIRRED. DO NOT CONFORM ANY LONGER TO THE PATTERN OF THIS WORLD.

Thursday, 13 August 2026

Writing On The Wall

I looked at adult DVDs yesterday, and since today is pay day, I’ve decided to buy some later to view while on amphetamine and pregabalin. These behaviours are not what I would expect in my own children, if I had any, and I do not condone them. Go jogging instead is my advice.

I’m living like a monk lately however and I feel like I need a release. I love the experience of a sexual movie. At home, all alone, nice and safe and warm, harming nobody, gratifying oneself…a pub lunch just doesn’t compare does it.

I should go the gym instead I know and kick these addictions into touch. Still, I’m not doing it every day. One and a half years off porn. Now that is some accomplishment. Today should be good!

Listen to me. Who would want to read this? A man telling the world he’s a wanker and he’s up for a sesh. I know I’m not the only one though. I just pray that the Lord forgives me for giving up other responsibilities, such as keeping tabs on my neighbourhood and generally being better off porn-free. But those women are so tempting, I fear I cannot resist them forever. For a month or two, yeah, perhaps.

So, the writing is on the wall then. That’s that. I’m going to hand over all my special sacred sexual energy to a bunch of adult actresses who I don’t even love. It’s sad isn’t it? I feel compelled to engage in these entrenched exploits regardless.

I just hope I don’t feel too down afterwards.

Sorry for the negative post.

I hope you yourself are far away from pornography, white water rafting or hill walking or something. Even if you are monged out in front of the telly, doing Sweet FA, then fair play to you. There’s nothing wrong with anything that doesn’t hurt anyone. Don’t feel too bad about your follies, faults, failures and flaws, if you have any. We all have vices. Yours might be food. Just accept that you are a wonderful individual in the Lord’s eyes and in mine, and that we’d both do anything for you. No matter how fat or anorexic you are, no matter how poor you are, whether you’re blackish or black or white or albino. I’m in love with all of the human condition (no kids or gore) and sexual innuendo is part of that. It’s hard to accept that I’m a sexual creature. But I am a creature.

I’d rather make love to a woman in the woods, but that isn’t an option. Maybe one time in a future life.

No comments:

Post a Comment