(1) Having a few more thoughts about trying (trying) to expose my perps here. Got several photos from online,
and juicy titbits of personal info about them, but who will believe me, and how
far will it go?
Who cares who is doing what to whom? Who else, exactly, cares?
I’ll look bitter and defensive, posting piks here, and engaging in slander matches.
I’ve contemplated contacting the police in writing, but then I remember the times when they (a) snapped my neck during arrest (b) tasered me from behind when I wasn’t looking, and (c) laid to rest my younger brother.
So, my trust in them has all but evaporated.
There is an MP, however, my local MP. I wonder if she will take an interest.
(2) I tried contacting her in the past, via phone, and was met with a temperamental
secretary who insisted I only correlate by virtue of email. I suppose I ought
to pen her a letter. First, I have to create the letter (with pictures of
several said perps), then mail it to her. Should I include a stamp addressed envelope?
The police won’t listen, I’ll tell her. They already performed a, b and c all over me.
Perhaps I’ll do it here, get it off my chest, and leave it be.
Although my local MP, named Charlotte, has been playing on my mind for an awful long time. Her name has been popping up all over the place. She even appeared in the supermarket the other day, when I found myself wondering about her constituency while firmly planted flatfooted in front of a display of Charlotte potatoes.
I never even knew that Charlotte was a type of potato.
(3) BULLSHIT YOU WILL NEVER REPORT THEM THEY ARE TOO POWERFUL THEY WILL HURT YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP THEY WILL TORMENT YOU IN THE DAYTIME BY WHISPERING PROMISES OF HURTING YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP THEY WILL HURT YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP THEY WILL HURT YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP!
I know, I am too scared…
No comments:
Post a Comment