🙋>>>Yo there, just dropping in. In case anyone cares, I feel like I am doing great. There was an awful day coped with/dealt with on Tuesday, but I got thru it and emerged strengthier. Nothing to do with me, I was hit hard with psychic attack (all that modern warfare palaver), yet now I feel blessed with beer, meat, and music - not to mention a fully regenerative self-sustaining brain rhythm!
Which might be wiped out any given second, by the way. The Thought Police aren't too keen on free-thinking dissidents who use government terminals to spread the so-called illusion of self-empowerment.
Personal Note: Stop referring yo yourself as a dissident!
I'm a Mason really. I do good charity work. Yesterday I sprayed my nametag in bright yellow graffiti over the parish entrance.
I hope that the painted dolls don't get me. My loins haven't stirred for quite some time and I'm getting anxious about when (or hopefully if) they might. Desire can lead to ruin. I must remain vigilant. I'm getting by with cold lagers and phat dinners. Better than white powders.
And leave out the narcotics!
I am worth more than the shite I fill my veins with! It is not even me who does it, but a sarcastic jinn named Simon. He lives in the weak and the wounded!
Stop calling yourself weak...
Sorry, running off course there. I want no talk about sex or drugs. There are other things going on. Like you, for example.
How are you doing? Trust me, it's important. You matter.
Hope you're staying creative and pure in spirit. Keep up the good work. It's a delight for our minds to connect over this web juncture, but I have to leave you alone to fend for yourself at this critical turnpike, as I unfinished bid'ness to contend with.
I have to put a certain woman to sleep. And I don't mean tuck her into her Teddy Bedding. I'm on about expunging her from my consciousness. She won't lie down flat dead easily though. I might need backup.
Do you know how to rid yourself of All-Sexy Jezebel? With her twin jailbait pigtails, her scratchy talons, and her frig-me boots? Not to mention all the rest of it. Why do I keep banging on about her so much? Mention God and The Angels for once...damn you...
(give me those eyes) she says
I've been using my penis for pissing only. Is that a decent idea, or should I put it to more pleasurable purpose? As if I haven't done that far enough too much already.
I've been "blowing my beans" far excessively across the span of my adult life.
Although, in my defence, I haven't "blasted everywhere" since Mistress Lola the escort came a'round last Saturday week.
No comments:
Post a Comment